Party Catering Supplies & Equipment Hire in Melbourne
CUTLERY & CROCKERY
- Wine glass – $1.20
- Beer glass – $1.20
- Water tumbler – $1.20
- Champagne flute – $1.20
- Side plate bone china – $2.00
- Soup bowl bone china – $1.60
- Entrée plate – $1.20
- Dinner plate bone china – $2.50
- Stainless steel Fork – $1.15
- Stainless steel Soup Spoon – $1.15
- Stainless steel Dinner Knife – $1.15
- Stainless steel Dessert Spoon – $1.15
- Stainless steel Tea Spoon – $1.00
- Salad serving Spoon – $2.00
- Tongs – $2.00
- Glass water Jug Large – $3.50
- Small milk Jug – $3.50
- Coffee cup, saucer and tea spoon – $1.90 per set
- Sugar bowl – $2.00
- Ice tub – $9.99
- Rectangle table cloth 2.4-meter black – $29.99
- Rectangle table cloth 3.5-meter black – $34.99
- Roll over chafing dish with inserts per set – $34.99
- Linen napkins – $2.95
- Fork – $0.20
- Knife – $0.20
- Spoon – $0.20
- Drinking cup – $0.25
- Dinner plate – $0.35
- Cocktail plate – $0.25
- Coffee cup – $0.35
- Ice bag – $6.95
- Commercial gas barbeque hire with tools – $199
- Oven – $199
- Coffee percolator – $75
- Hot water urn – $40
- Stainless steel ice tub – $6.90
- Mushroom patio heater – $150
- Trestle table – $29.00
Don’t Forget the Catering Equipment Suppliers for Parties or Events
One of the most frustrating parts of setting up for a major event can be getting all the place settings prepared for your guests. Making sure you have every piece of flatware for each kind of food you’ve chosen for your menu can be a daunting task. Don’t you wish there was someone to handle all of it for you?
Call Us — We’ll Bring More than Just the Food!
At Big Flavours, we know you want every detail of your event to sparkle, from the food down to the fork it’s eaten with. To make this happen, we offer the best selection of catering supplies in Melbourne. Whatever you need to make your table setting complete, we have it. Some of our options include:
- Fine linen napkins.
- Linen table dressings of various sizes and dimensions.
- Beautiful, bone china dishware.
- Wine and beer glasses, champagne flutes, water tumblers and any other cup or goblet your event might need.
- Stainless steel flatware that is guaranteed to be clean and beautiful, every time.
We also offer several disposable dishes and flatware options. Call us for more details about our offerings, as well as prices for each.
What About Keeping Things Hot and Fresh?
So, you’ve got all your serving options sorted out — now, how do you keep your main dishes hot and your salads fresh? We have you covered there, too. Every time you order from Big Flavours, you receive not only delicious, freshly-prepared food, but also the equipment you need to keep it ready-to-eat until your guests are properly settled and ready to dine. Everything from serving containers to heat sources is available upon request; chat with a live specialist on our website, or contact us directly for more information. We provide you with the most delicious options for your next event feast — and how we can help you keep them that way for as long as you and your guests need them to be.
There’s no reason to fret and fuss over your next event. Whether you’re getting married, sending a child off to university or throwing an unforgettable corporate event, you and your guests will enjoy every moment when you plan ahead with the best catering and party equipment hire in Melbourne. Trust your good times to us, and make sure to leave room for dessert!