- Seared scallops, compressed pumpkin, pumpkin puree, crispy bacon, lemon oil.
- Green risotto, grilled prawn, fennel and saffron.
- Triple cooked pork belly, rainbow chard and snow peas, caramelised parsnip puree.
- Cheese soufflé, beetroot textures, macadamia.
- Duck breast mi-cuit, pickled onion, soubise, fennel and fronds.
- Lamb chops, grilled cos, white bean puree and salsa, anchovies.
- Pate champagne, pear chutney, candied fennel, frizze, olive twirl.
- Slow cooked lamb rump, whipped Jerusalem artichoke, leeks fondue, crispy
- Roast leg of lamb, cumin coriander and sumac, caramelised shallots, burnt eggplant puree, roasted bell peppers, smoked labna.
- Lamb massaman curry, bacon fried rice, Thai basil, chilli and peanuts.
- Fillet steak, ox tail croquette, seasonal veg, field mushroom, rubochon herbs, spring onion puree.
- Roasted porterhouse, duck fat kipfler potatoes, pancetta, peas & béarnaise sauce.
- Pork chop, crackling, caraway braised cabbage, bacon batons, crispy ears, verjuice burre blanc.
- Masterstock pork belly, pickled radish, kimchi braised napa cabbage, cauliflower puree, plum sauce.
- Cured salmon, pearl barley, skinned tomatoes, wilted greens and sherry vinegar, burnt butter.
- Local snapper, corn puree, chorizo, tomato, kipfler and broad salsa, burnt butter.
- Confit duck legs, burghal wheat, parsnip and white choc puree, raspberries, corn puree, mix seeds & figs.
- Miso glazed poussin chicken, garlic and soy bok choy, grilled lemon, Asian herbs.
- Veal and sage tortellini, confit shallots, grilled baby leeks, pumpkin puree, parmesan.
- Pan fried gnocchi, goat cheese, burnt butter, zucchini and squash, pumpkin puree, flaked almonds, sorrel.
- Fragrant Veg Thai green curry, kaffir lime and lemongrass flavoured rice, crispy shallots.
- Eton mess- lemon curd, coulis, biscuit soil, meringue, crème chantilly, summer berries.
- Chocolate Marquise, chocolate soil, caramel popcorn, raspberries, twirl.
- Pavlova, pistachio cream, fresh fruits, seasonal berries and coulis, floss.
- Coconut Panacotta, compressed watermelon and pineapple, coconut jelly, glazed mandarin, coconut chantilly, lime.
- Tiramisu- saviordi biscuit, coffee cream, vanilla mascarpone.
- Iceberg, roquette, edamame beans, cherry tomatoes, herbs, miso dressing.
- Garden salad with grilled zucchini, sautéed mushrooms, herbs, French vinaigrette.
- Ceaser salad, bacon batons, butter croutons, egg, parmesan.
- Red oak, frizze, shaved fennel, red radish, zucchini ribbons, shaved pecorino.
- Charred broccoli, Quinoa, pomegranate, pepitas, roast pumpkin, pickled onions, parsley, sour cream.
- Kale, red and white quinoa, broccoli florets, orange, kohlrabi, pickled onions, honey and red wine vinaigrette.
- Triple cooked fat chips, aioli.
Triple Brie, local aged cheddar, gippsland blue, Fresh & dried fruits, chutney, nuts, crackers
Minimum 10 People
All packages are served with crusty artisan bread and butter and a salad of your choice
2 Course menu $50 + GST
3 course menu $60 + GST
Add Fromage to finish you meal for $10
The above plated menu can also be used as a sharing menu for intimate family style dining, served on platters for your guests to share and pass around. If you would like to use the above menu as shared menu please get in touch with us. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Phone -03 99961655.