Corporate Party Food Menu
Food Menu for Corporate Event
SANDWICHES: 7.99 per person | Minimum 10 people
- Smoked salmon, cucumber ribbons, roquette, caper and dill crème.
- Tuna sandwich, dice celery, shallots, caramelised apples, tarragon and lemon mayo.
- 24 hours house cured salmon, fennel, pea and broad bean, lemon juice and zest, mayo.
- Corned beef, pickled gherkin, red and green cabbage, thousand island dressing.
- Roasted beef, pickled onions, horseradish and Dijon mayo, gruyere cheese and watercress.
- Honey glazed leg ham, butter poached chicken, beef heart tomato slices, shredded cos, egg mayo.
- Leg ham, gruyere and béchamel.
- Ham cheese and tomato with pear and fennel chutney.
- BLT- Bacon lettuce and tomato with pickle mayo.
- Pulled pork, pickled carrots and daikon, coriander, fresh cucumber shaves, Asian slaw and chilli mayo.
- Pate champagne, red radicchio, apple and pear chutney.
- Butter poached chicken, celery, apple, lemon thyme and mayonnaise.
- Sliced turkey Breast, smoked bacon rashers, celeriac remoulade, cheddar cheese, cranberry sauce
- Chicken schnitzel, tomato slices, leg ham, thyme infused mushroom slices, capsicum, lettuce and aioli
- Coconut poached chicken, Chinese cabbage, salad of Viet mint coriander and Thai basil with carrot julienne, peanut oil mayo.
- Egg and mayo sandwiches with cornichons and cocktail onions.
- Roast pumpkin, carrot ribbons, pea shoots, Persian feta, basil pesto.
- Grilled aubergine, pickled zucchini, fennel, brie, cos and walnut mayonnaise.
- Golden Potato Rossetti, hummus, cucumber, iceberg & tamarind mayo.
Please choose one of the following breads from for your chosen filling-
- White, 4 points, recommended 1.75 per person
- Rye, 4 points, recommended 1.75 per person
- Multigrain, 4 points, recommended 1.75 per person
- Wrap, add 90c pp One wrap cut in half, recommended 1.75 pp
- Gluten free toast, add $1.29 pp Cut in half, recommended 2 pp
- Sesame bagel, each $ 8.99 Recommended 1.5 pp
- Bap rolls, each $8.99 Recommended 1.5 pp
- French baguette, add 90c pp Cut in half, recommended 1.5 pp
- Turkish bread, add 79c pp Cut in half, recommended 1.5 pp
- Sour dough, add 99c pp Cut in half, Recommended 1.5 pp
3.90 each, minimum 12 each
- Banana muffin
- Mint and dark chocolate
- Blueberry and white chocolate
- Lemon curd muffins
$4.20 pp, minimum 12
- Almond and vanilla bean
$4 each, minimum 12 each
- Coffee and sultanas
- Peanut butter and cinnamon
- Blueberry and candied lemon
- Nutella and peanut
- Cheesy mite
- Beef heart tomato, leg ham and gruyere croissant (savoury, $5.99 pp, minimum 6 people)
- Croissant and lemon curd with crumble, meringue brulee (sweet, $3.99, minimum 6 people)
$2.99 pp, recommended 3 pp, minimum 10 people
- Zucchini fritters, baked ricotta, charred corn and preserved lemon, sour cream.
- Chickpea flour and cauliflower fritters, confit shallots, spring onion, fresh mint and coriander chutney (GF)
- Corn fritters with sour cream and guacamole.
- Fresh apple & pear, yoghurt, honey, apple and orange juice, mix berries $6.99 pp. minimum 10 people
- Apple and almond, toasted coconut, coconut milk, sour cherries, chia seeds and honey (DF) $7.99, minimum 10 people
BREADS AND PASTRIES
- Banana bread with honeycomb butter ($3.50, minimum 12 people)
- Banana bread (GF), $3.80 pp, minimum 12 people)
- Fruit loaf ($3.50, minimum 12 people)
- Assorted Danish pastries ($3 pp, minimum 12 people)
$3.80 pp, minimum 12 people
- Sautéed potatoes, confit onion, grilled capsicum & spinach.
$4.60 pp, minimum 10 people
- Prosciutto, spinach and pecorino
- Bruised cherry tomatoes, zucchini and roasted pumpkin, mixed herbs
- Bacon, chives and caramelised onions
- Chorizo and kale.
$6.99 pp, minimum 10 each item
- Fried free range egg, maple glazed streaky bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato, acidulated butter.
- Bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato & chutney, lettuce.
- Free range scrambled eggs, bourbon bacon jam, crisp hash brown, cheese.
- Free range fried egg, tomato, spinach, avocado and corn salsa, lemon.
- Smoked salmon Florentine, free range eggs, hollandaise.
- Sliced leg ham, Fried egg free range,Honey mustard, butter.
$3.99 pp, minimum 10 each item
- Artisan pork sausage, spring onion, roasted red capsicum, feta, thyme flavoured egg mix, thyme oil
- Mushroom duxelle, confit shallots and balsamic glaze
- Smoked salmon, peas, broad beans, asparagus, cornichons and herb béchamel.
- Chicken and sweet corn, aged cheddar, herb powder
$5.60 pp, minimum 10 each item
- Fresh fruit and berry coulis.
- Passionfruit and honey yoghurt cups, pistachio crumble.
- Toasted granola, strawberries, honey yoghurt, shaved almonds.
- Fruit compote, fresh fruits, mint yoghurt.
- Raspberry + strawberry and rice bran smoothie ($7.00 pp)
Package 1 ($ 12.99 per person) | Minimum 10 people
- Savoury leg ham and Swiss cheese croissant
- Beef heart tomato, Swiss cheese croissant
- Passionfruit and honey yoghurt
- Fruit loaf
- A fresh fruit skewer
Package 2 ($ 13.99 per person) | Minimum 10 people
- Artisan pork sausage tart, spring onion, roasted red capsicum, feta, thyme flavoured egg mix, thyme oil
- Mushroom duxelle tart, confit shallots and balsamic glaze
- Toasted granola, strawberries, honey yoghurt, shaved almonds
- Banana bread
- Seasonal sliced fruits
Package 3 ($ 15.50 per person) | Minimum 10 people
- Fried free range egg, maple glazed streaky bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato, acidulated butter, brioche bun
- Free range scrambled eggs, bourbon bacon jam, crisp hash brown, cheese, brioche bun
- Bircher muesli with Apple, pear, berries, yoghurt, honey, apple and orange juice
- Fresh seasonal fruit salad
Package 1 ($14.90 per person) | Minimum 10 people
- Point sandwiches, selection of fillings (4 points pp)
- Vietnamese grilled chicken rice paper roll x 2
- Fresh garden salad with, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, pickled Spanish onion, grilled zucchini and mushrooms (Add chicken $3.5 pp, Add smoked salmon $4 pp)
- Petite flourless orange cake
Package 2 ($15.50 per person) | Minimum 10 people
- Assorted wrap with selection of fillings x 2 halves
- California roll x 3 bite size portions served with pickled ginger and wasabi
- Charred broccoli, cracked wheat, pomegranate, pepitas, roast pumpkin, pickled onions, parsley, mint and sour cream (Add chicken $3.5 pp, Add salmon $4 pp)
- Petite tiramisu
Package 3 ($17 per person) | Minimum 10 people
- Assorted baguette with selection of fillings 1 pp
- Bagel with salmon, cucumber, roquette, caper and dill cream cheese x 1
- Ceaser salad, bacon batons, butter croutons, anchovies, aged parmesan, egg (Add chicken $3.5 pp, Add salmon $4 pp)
- Lemon curd, raspberries, blackberries, micro mint and orange crumble
Package 4 (19.00 per person) | Minimum 10 people
- Club sandwich, leg ham, egg and mayo, butter poached chicken, beef heart tomato, chiffonade cos
- Omelette roll, spinach, blanched herbs, piquollo pepper and herb mayo
- Coleslaw, fennel, cabbage, Spanish onion, aioli
- Chocolate brownie, caramelised pecan nuts and fruits
- Fruit salad
- Individual glass bottle Capi sparkling water, still and fruit sodas- $4.50
- Aqua Panna mineral water 250 ml- $3.10 each
- Aqua Panna mineral water 1 litre- $5.60 each
- San Pellegrino sparkling water 250 ml- $ 3.50 each
- San Pellegrino sparkling water 1 litre- $6.00 each
- Fresh orange/apple juice 400 ml- $4 each
- Fresh orange/apple juice 2 litre- 8.50 each
- Emma and toms fresh green juice 350 ml- $ 4.20
- Nudie straight up coconut water 400 ml- $4.20
- Veggie nudie 400 ml- $ 4.20
- Napkins- 0.20c each
- Drinking cup- 0.25 each
- Coffee cup- 0.35c
- Dinner plates- 0.35 each
- Knives, fork and spoon- 0.20c each
Stainless steel hire, each
- Knives- $1.15
- Tea spoon- $1
- Spoon- $1.15
- Tongs- $2
- Fork- $1.15
- Serving spoons- $2
Glass water jug hire- $3.50
- All items exclusive of GST.
- We require minimum 2 day’s notice for all orders.
- No cancellation under 2 days of the event.
We are able to accommodate dietary requirements on request.
*In case of unavailability of a product, we will provide a replacement product of either same or higher quality.
V – Vegetarian | DF – Dairy Free | GF – Gluten Free
If you can’t find what you are looking for please get in touch with us on 03 – 99961655 or email us on email@example.com and we can customise the menu for your event to give it your personal touch!
Make Your Next Corporate/Office Event a Memorable One
Studies show that serving food and beverages at meetings and corporate events make people more productive and increase the ability of participants to focus. Beyond muffins and coffee, though, how can you give everyone something they’ll love to eat while keeping things professional? How can you cater to every dietary need, every taste and fancy? Call us, of course!
We Do Office Events, Too!
Big Flavours doesn’t just offer the best in party food catering in Melbourne — we also offer delicious dining experiences for your next corporate event. Whether you’re looking to serve a light lunch or provide a hearty and memorable meal, we have everything you need to feed your co-workers and employees!
Choose between fully-customisable menus for your gala or annual awards ceremonies, or a lighter, hassle-free menu for a corporate or board meet! With our extensive offerings, there’s no way anyone will walk away from your next event hungry!
When seeking office and corporate catering in Melbourne, we know you have many options. That’s why we offer the very best in a varied selection, from the lunch table to the dinner buffet. Some of our options for your next corporate event include:
- Lighter fare, such as soups, salads and an extensive range of sandwich options.
- Sandwich filling options that include seafood, poultry, red meats, vegetarian and vegan options, a variety of cheeses if desired and much more.
- A fantastic variety of breads, puddings and pastries.
- Artisan desserts and healthy yoghurts to suit every taste.
- Delicious fritters, croissants, muffins and other breakfast choices, both savoury and sweet.
- Customised event menus for that unique, personal touch you’re looking for.
- Accessories provided, as well as additional rental pieces available. This includes disposable options, for an even easier cleanup!
If you’re looking for delicious and decadent dinner options or corporate lunch catering in Melbourne, contact us at Big Flavours, and see what we can bring to the table!